NEW in 2023 - see which vendors will be at the market this week
Visit our Online Vendor Site Map to see which vendors will be present at the market this week and their stall location.
Disclaimer: Vendor attendance and location are subject to change.
Would you like to be a vendor at the 2023 Renton Farmers Market? Learn more about vending at the Renton Farmers Market:
Types of vendors allowed at RFM:
FARMERS - raises produce, plants or botanicals, or animals on land they own, lease or rent, in the State of Washington.
PROCESSORS - sells foods that they have personally prepared or processed on property that they own, lease, or rent in the State of Washington.
PREPARED FOOD VENDORS offer freshly made foods, available for sale and immediate consumption on-site. New applicants please review: Food Business Permits
ARTISANS/CRAFTERS One who creates with their own hands the products they offer for sale, or providers of skilled craft services at the market, such as on-site knife sharpening or tool refurbishment. To qualify as an Artisan/Crafter, a majority of the tools and equipment used to produce their products must require skill, personal handling and/or manipulation, including second-hand items that are recycled, re-purposed and/or skillfully and creatively refurbished for new or improved use. Products must be created in Washington State only.
Renton Farmers Market does NOT accept vendors with these types of items:
- No Commercial or Imported Items
- No Second Hand Items (Exception: Those vendors who take a second hand item and recycle that item into a new use)
- No Franchises (Those who have entered into an agreement or received a license to sell a company’s products and/or use a company’s packaging, logo, ingredients, and/or marketing tools under that license or any franchise agreement)
- No Non-Owner Operated Businesses: Only those businesses that are operated and controlled by their Washington State-Based owners are permitted at RFM
- No Out-of-State Processing: All processed products sold at RFM must be processed within Washington State
2023 Vendor Applications Coming Soon!
Prospective applicants, please read the 2023 Vendor Guidelines prior to applying.
Additional Guidelines to Consider
All Renton Farmers Market vendors must comply, if applicable:
- Canopy Guidelines - all vendors - City of Renton
- Food trucks: preview Fire Marshal Food Truck Inspection, then call (425) 276-9580 with questions/to schedule - Renton Regional Fire Authority.
- Outdoor Food Vendors Guidelines - Prepared Food Vendors - Renton Regional Fire Authority
- Temporary Food Establishment Applications & Fee Schedules - For Vendors serving/sampling] food at the market - Seattle & King County Public Health