Would you like to be a vendor at the 2021 Renton Farmers Market? Our applications have closed for the season, but occasional openings may be available. Learn more about vending at the Renton Farmers Market:
Verify your Eligibility
Types of vendors allowed at RFM:
FARMERS - raises produce, plants or botanicals, or animals on land they own, lease or rent, in the State of Washington.
PROCESSORS - sells foods that they have personally prepared or processed on property that they own, lease, or rent in the State of Washington.
PREPARED FOOD VENDORS offer freshly made foods, available for sale and immediate consumption on-site. New applicants please review: Food Business Permits
ARTISANS/CRAFTERS One who creates with their own hands the products they offer for sale, or providers of skilled craft services at the market, such as on-site knife sharpening or tool refurbishment. To qualify as an Artisan/Crafter, a majority of the tools and equipment used to produce their products must require skill, personal handling and/or manipulation, including second-hand items that are recycled, re-purposed and/or skillfully and creatively refurbished for new or improved use. Products must be created in Washington State only.
Renton Farmers Market does NOT accept vendors with these types of items:
- No Commercial or Imported Items
- No Second Hand Items (Exception: Those vendors who take a second hand item and recycle that item into a new use)
- No Franchises (Those who have entered into an agreement or received a license to sell a company’s products and/or use a company’s packaging, logo, ingredients, and/or marketing tools under that license or any franchise agreement)
- No Non-Owner Operated Businesses: Only those businesses that are operated and controlled by their Washington State-Based owners are permitted at RFM
- No Out-of-State Processing: All processed products sold at RFM must be processed within Washington State
Steps to Apply
- Read the COVID Statement and Vendor Guidelines & Procedures.
- To request a specific stall number, please look over the Vendor Stall Map (available in May due to ongoing changes to COVID-19 regulations) and make a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice noting that requests will be handled as outlined in Guidelines section IV. F. Booth Location. Email your choices with the preferred stall numbers.
- Complete the appropriate Application and email additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is approved, a $30 application fee will be owed, details will be in your acceptance letter.
c. WINERY/BREWERY – complete separate Winery/Brewery Addendum Online Application | PDF Application, as well as vendor application above, Email the Addendum and Certificate of Insurance.
*For pdf files, download, complete, save to your computer and then email the application as an attachment to email@example.com, or print out the form and mail it.
Additional Guidelines to Consider
Note: Forms subject to update (2/10/2021).
All Renton Farmers Market vendors must comply, if applicable:
- Canopy Guidelines - all vendors - City of Renton
- Mobile Food Facilities Guidelines - Food Trucks - Renton Fire & Emergency Services
- Mobile Food Facility Permit Application - Food Trucks - Renton Regional Fire Authority
- Outdoor Food Vendors Guidelines - Prepared Food Vendors - Renton Regional Fire Authority
- Temporary Food Establishment Guidelines & Fee Schedules - Food Vendors cooking food at the market - Seattle & King County Public Health
- Acceptance letters will be sent out the week of April 5th (for applications received before March 31st deadline). Applications received after deadline will be reviewed within 7-10 business days. Upon acceptance, a $30 application fee will be payable to Renton Farmers Market. Further details will be in acceptance letters.