Celebrating our 16th season of bringing local farmers and the community together! With over 55 unique vendors, live entertainment, community information, kid’s activities and more, this is the place to be in Renton.
Why Sponsor the Renton Farmers Market?
- Promote your business directly to a dedicated customer base
- Shoppers come from all areas of Renton, Tukwila, Kent, Bellevue and Seattle
- Show your support for the community and local farmers!
Sponsorship Opportunities 2017
Download the Information Packet and Application Form
2017 Marketing to include:
- Posters – over 300 distributed to local businesses
- Schedule of Events flyers – thousands printed and distributed at local businesses and events
- Two websites – www.rentonfarmersmarket.com and Farmers Market page on City of Renton website
- Social Media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, weekly emails
- Local radio and newspaper advertising
- City of Renton “What’s Happening” guide – summer and fall advertisements. Over 57,000 mailed out and available to public
- Puget Sound Fresh Guide – over 100,000 distributed in Western Washington
- Season-long signage at major Renton roadways, including electronic billboard at State Route 169 (in view of over 43,000 cars per day)
The Renton Farmers Market is a collaborative effort of Piazza Renton and the City of Renton, with support from private sponsors and community contributions. The Market is a member of the Washington State Farmers Market Association, and Puget Sound Fresh. For more information about the Renton Farmers Market, call 425.430.7214.
Renton Reporter - September 27
The Renton Reporter, with a circulation of about 26,000, is delivered weekly, free of charge, to homes throughout the city. Along with home delivery, copies of the Renton Reporter can be found at locations all over town. In addition to paper copies, Renton Reporter posts a green edition and you can read week online; or sign up for one of their newsletters and stay on top of local news delivered right to your inbox!
We appreciate the support and coverage that Renton Reporter has given the Renton Farmers Market for 15 years!
King Conservation District - September 20th
The King Conservation District (King CD) is a natural resources assistance agency authorized by Washington State and guided by the Washington State Conservation Commission. Our mission is to promote the sustainable use of natural resources through responsible stewardship. A five-member Board of Supervisors is responsible for all District programs and activities.
Since 1949, the King CD has been helping the people of King County manage their natural resources. We educate landowners, schools, scientists, consultants and agencies in how to recognize problem situations and how to avoid creating them. We also provide technical assistance in solving their problems.
We promote conservation through demonstration projects, educational events, providing technical assistance and, in some cases, providing or pointing the way to funds which may be available for projects. The King CD has no regulatory or enforcement authority. We only work with those who choose to work with us.
All landowners within the District boundaries are entitled to free information and technical assistance for water quality protection, wildlife habitat enhancement, farm management plans, soil and slope stability information, native plant products, manure exchange information, volunteer opportunities, stream restoration/enhancement assistance and many other natural resource topics.
Call, write or stop by our office at:
1107 SW Grady Way, Suite 130
Renton, WA 98057
Phone (425) 282-1900
Email the King Conservation District
The King Conservation District office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Farm King County is a one-stop web-based resource that connects local farmers to services, information, and technical resources that make it easier to farm and grow farm businesses in King County.
Farm King County contains locally relevant technical resources on a wide range of farm and farm business concerns, including:
- Planning tools and financial resources to grow your farm business;
- Information to know before you buy, lease, or build on land;
- Assistance on crops, livestock, and soil fertility;
- Guides and videos to help you meet market requirements;
- Maps and data valuable for farm and business planning; and
- Foreign language resources for non-English speakers.
In addition to the web-based directory of resources, Farm King County also offers a network of technical experts that are available to answer questions, assist in navigating the directory, and connect users to organizations and service providers that can provide additional support.
Learn more by visiting the website FarmKingCounty.org.
If you have additional questions email to: email@example.com
or call 206-263-8500.
Thank you to our Friend of the Market, Plum Tree Park Apartments, located at 200 SW 5th Place in Renton. Just minutes from all that Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland (and the Renton Farmers Market!) offers, with easy access to I-5, I-405 and Highway 167, and walking distance to Fred Meyer, Safeway and the Renton Transit Center and downtown Renton! Call or stop by today to take a tour at (425) 228-7166.
Community Amenities Include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24-Hour Availability
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Available
- Near Public Transit
- Night Patrol
- On-site Maintenance and Management
- Package Receiving
- Pool/Sauna/Spa/Hot Tub
- Short Term Lease
- Furniture Rentals Available via CORT
2017 Friends coming soon!